Qi Nutrition Online Training
The latest online training in Chinese medicine nutrition begins on Monday October 10th 2022. This ten week course will comprise the following:
• ten 90-120 minute live teaching sessions on zoom
• 150 pages of notes
• recipes for the major patterns of traditional Chinese medicine
• a range of videos containing cooking demonstrations and discussions
• a WhatsApp group for participants to share ideas and resources
• assignments and suggestions for further exploring and integrating the teaching
• 2 hour video introduction for beginners
• certificate of completion
The course is primarily aimed at practitioners and students of Chinese medicine but will be accessible to anyone with an interest in nutrition. Participants will need copies of my two books Recipes for Self Healing and Helping Ourselves available here for UK and Europe, here for North America and here for Australasia. You can also find the books worldwide on Amazon.
There will be a free introduction on Monday October 3rd from 8-9pm. This will give you an opportunity to see if the course is for you and to ask questions. You can register for this here
If you then decide to join the course, the fee will be £395. The full course runs weekly from October 10th.
If you are already clear that you want to do the course, you can reserve your place here
Online Qigong Courses
For details of online Qigong classes click here